First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline, Rivian
Occupation
Retired
I thought it would be fun to start a thread for people who have actually ordered and/or received Silverado EVs. I'd like to hear about ordering, shipping, seeing it and starting it up (doesn't apply to EVs) for the first time and driving away from the dealer. With pictures. First impressions, photos, etc. There have been two people on the forum who have reported ordering a Silverado EV, Flypony53 and Iadiver. Flypony53 reported a production target date in April, but hasn't posted since. Iadiver reported his had been built, but not shipped. He also reports seeing two Silverado EV's at a dealer. Come on guys, share!

ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra 3500HD, Honda CR-V, Corvette Z06
I am still tossed up. I like the bigger, more spacious vehicle, but not sure it’s worth $96k. Maybe I’m used to the Rivian interface, but the Chevy was not as fine tuned. Also the salesman was not very well informed, so he couldn’t answer any questions.

IMG_4253.png

IMG_4251.png

flypony53

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning, 2024 Tesla Model S
Has anyone taken delivery of an RST yet? I know mine has been completed for about 6 weeks, but I do not have an ETA for delivery yet.

OP
OP
Charjd

Charjd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline, Rivian
Occupation
Retired
Here's a question: Do you have to pay for the truck when you order it? Or is it built and delivered and then you decide to pay for it or not? Because paying for it and then waiting for weeks would be a real bummer.